What you'll learn
- Evaluate the impact of market cycles so you can move on opportunities with the most potential
- Apply best practices for making investments
- Assess opportunities in distressed and emerging industries
- Select the best deals and negotiate with greater confidence
- Monitor the progress of portfolio companies and choose appropriate exit strategies
- Scale your firm by managing deals and integrating operations across multiple locations
Tax reforms, regulatory uncertainty, and global market volatility are creating a more complex investment environment, but the outlook for private equity remains strong. This investment management course provides the frameworks you need to improve your firm's effectiveness at every stage of a deal. By examining critical issues related to industry infrastructure, portfolio management, and negotiation strategies, you will be well equipped to overcome emerging investment challenges, find new paths to growth, and increase returns on capital.
Exploring the multifaceted issues that investors face over the course of numerous market cycles, Private Equity and Venture Capital raises your level of investment expertise. As you examine the full range of industry models—from venture capital to growth equity to buyouts—you will learn how to build more effective investment strategies for your firm and adapt your approach to rapidly changing conditions.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...