What you'll learn
- Identify key strategies for setting up a project’s success before work begins
- Examine different project roles and necessary leadership characteristics
- Learn how to assemble and develop a highly functional project team
- Explore how to increase your level of influence in working with others
- Develop an understanding of the tools and frameworks for each stage of a project
- Gain strategies for addressing the challenges that most often contribute to project failure
Projects are the engines that drive change, innovation, and productivity. The ability to deliver projects on-time and within scope has become a strategic imperative for organizations and a critical skill for advancing your career.
In this program, you will learn practical approaches and techniques to effectively analyze, plan, execute, and lead projects to meet your organization’s objectives. We will explore the reasons for high failure rates and examine key strategies for ensuring success through planning and execution. We will examine the leadership challenges of influencing others when you have limited formal authority. We will discuss the role of culture and the impact it has on our project’s success.
You will participate in a variety of highly engaging activities, interactive discussions, and mini- case studies to broaden your project management strategies. Through an in-depth examination of the principles of project management, participants will gain confidence in their ability to lead all aspects of projects.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...