What you'll learn
- Explore the evolving sustainable investing landscape
- Understand how to incorporate ESG factors into investment decisions
- Apply frameworks to measure and monitor sustainable investment opportunities
- Analyze cutting-edge implementation strategies
- Gain insights into the climate risk inherent in investment opportunities, and discover how to integrate risks into financial models
- Think critically about how and where to add value while avoiding “impact washing”
In this course, you will explore the evolving sustainable investing landscape, understand how to incorporate ESG factors into investment decisions, gain insights into climate risk and how to incorporate those implications into financial models, and develop your own perspective on the interaction of investing and impact.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...