What you'll learn
- Design and execute more effective negotiation strategies
- Boost your bargaining power
- Identify and eliminate barriers to success
- Develop more effective and focused thinking
- Communicate more effectively and influence others
- Negotiate across international or cultural boundaries
Becoming an expert negotiator requires the ability to structure and execute complex negotiations effectively. But because many negotiators don’t have the knowledge or tools, they find themselves in situations where they keep getting the same results.
In this program, you’ll learn how to transition from a capable dealmaker to an expert negotiator and how to create value for yourself and your organization. Going beyond basic negotiation tactics, this highly interactive program delves into strategic planning and the systematic thinking that exemplifies expert negotiators. You’ll learn how to drive success as a negotiator, whether you’re inking a high-stakes deal for your company or engaging in multiparty negotiations.
This fast-paced learning experience includes negotiation exercises, analysis of business cases, and discussion of challenges you may face at the bargaining table. You will develop more sophisticated negotiating skills, learn how to avoid common deal-making pitfalls, utilize expert planning tools, and emerge prepared to conduct a wider range of complex negotiations with confidence.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...