What you'll learn
- Handling day to day care of your loved one
- Coping with the trials of dementia
- Planning for medical needs
- Dealing with legal and financial issues
- Arranging for additional care
This comprehensive, interactive Harvard Medical School online course gives you the tools, strategies, and reassuring support you need to provide compassionate, encouraging, confident care to a loved one — and, just as importantly, to take care of yourself. Overflowing with interactive worksheets, checklists, and practical hints and tips, this unique audiovisual course is a helpful roadmap to help you navigate the concerns you face today...and the unpredictable issues you may face down the road.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.