What you'll learn
- Change the way your company approaches executive compensation
- Develop an effective compensation plan
- Design executive compensation with a strategic view
- Address external factors influencing compensation strategies
- Create and implement compensation committee processes
Executive compensation has become a flashpoint issue for board members, institutional investors, regulators, and the media. Examining critical market and regulatory issues, this board leadership program enables compensation committee chairs and members to design more effective compensation programs. You will explore best practices for aligning executive pay to business strategy and company goals and for meeting shareholder expectations as the regulatory climate evolves.
Focused on developing practices that link executive rewards to corporate goals, this board leadership program will help you excel in your compensation role, make better decisions, and guide your organization through the complex issues related to executive compensation. Through a rich learning experience that includes faculty presentations, case studies, and small group discussions, the program explores key questions across a number of critical areas.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...