What you'll learn
- Receive and analyze feedback using a 360-degree emotional intelligence assessment
- Understand emotional intelligence and why it’s becoming increasingly important for leadership
- Use emotional intelligence to improve leadership and build more effective relationships
- Learn tips and tactics to improve emotional intelligence - in yourself and among groups
- Leverage emotional intelligence in managing difficult discussions
- Improve personal and organizational resilience
Emotional intelligence is a powerful component of effective leadership. It’s the ability to recognize and positively manage emotions in yourself, others, and among groups. This 2-day intensive online program is designed to help you gain an honest awareness of yourself and how your behavior impacts others. We’ll move beyond the basics of emotional intelligence to concentrate on using it to build trust, manage difficult discussions, build resilience, enhance team performance, and lead for long-term success.
Throughout the online program, you’ll leverage group discussions, reflective exercises, activities, and a 360-degree emotional intelligence assessment to understand yourself and learn how to make your emotions work for you. Discover how to expand your leadership capacity and create an environment that fosters emotional intelligence.
You may also like
- OnlineDeveloped by Harvard Kennedy School faculty, this professional credential program equips you with the skills necessary to advance...$995+Available now
- OnlineA Free Podcast SeriesFree*Available now
- OnlineThis free webinar from HKS professor Todd Rogers is his take on the five principles for effective communication and how to...Free*Available now