What you'll learn
- Considering global and industry forces when setting your organization's strategic direction
- Building a creative culture that is open to change and digital connectivity
- Continuing to grow as an agile leader by building on powerful insights gained through professional coaching
- Formulating a detailed personal action plan to address your strategic and leadership challenges
- Building enduring bonds with accomplished peers who span functions, industries, and countries
Taking your organization and your career to the next level requires going beyond your field of expertise to gain an end-to-end view of the enterprise, an in-depth understanding of business operations, and a multidisciplinary approach to leadership.
The General Management Program (GMP) accelerates this leadership transition by blending full-time, personalized learning with practical application on the job—maximizing your learning and your return on investment.
The General Management Program provides a highly integrated, multidisciplinary view of strategy, leadership, and the organization. Blending practical business knowledge with personalized learning, 360-degree leadership and personal assessments, as well as individual projects, the program engages you in a dynamic exchange with the HBS faculty, a professional HBS Executive Coach, and a diverse group of senior executives from around the world.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...