What you'll learn
- Choosing your leadership style
- Leading teams
- Expressing yourself effectively
- Managing networks
- Developing talent and leadership
To strengthen the foundation for future success, companies must commit to developing strong leaders at all levels. This program empowers high potential leaders to overcome the increasingly complex challenges that emerge as they take on greater leadership roles. By exploring the pros and cons of diverse leadership styles and strategies, you will expand your ability to build productive teams, champion change, lead in a crisis, and create a culture of high performance.
Focused on developing high potential leaders, this program prepares you to embrace the risks and opportunities that accompany new leadership roles. You will examine the hallmarks of visionary leaders, how to communicate complex information and defend your decisions, and what it takes to motivate a diverse workforce. In the process, you will transform your leadership approach and optimize your potential to stay on the fast track throughout your career.
You may also like
- OnlineDeveloped by Harvard Kennedy School faculty, this professional credential program equips you with the skills necessary to advance...$995+Available now
- OnlineA Free Podcast SeriesFree*Available now
- OnlineThis free webinar from HKS professor Todd Rogers is his take on the five principles for effective communication and how to...Free*Available now