What you'll learn
- Build your contextual intelligence
- Take innovation to the next level
- Strengthen your organizational leadership
- Maximize talent in your organization
- Improve how your organization responds to change
Uncertainty and change are relentless challenges for today's leaders. Between expanding globalization, rapid technological shifts, and evolving social norms, how can leaders make the right strategic decisions and leadership choices? In the Leadership for Senior Executives program, you will learn how to manage this uncertainty by exploring five different roles: leader as beacon, leader as coach, leader as innovator, leader as change agent, and leader as architect.
Your rich learning experience includes interactive lectures, hands-on workshops, case studies, self-assessments, and other experiential learning opportunities. Exploring the latest research and proven leadership practices, the program balances thought-provoking debate and analysis with structured opportunities for self-reflection and personal development. You will gain new insights for motivating a diverse workforce, leading breakthrough innovation, and fulfilling your organization's mission and vision.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...