What you'll learn
- Fundamentals of corporate governance
- Influence of board committees
- Opportunities on corporate boards
- Key Responsibilities for board directors
- Group dynamics on a corporate board
What does it take to succeed as a corporate director? For senior executives interested in joining a corporate board, preparation is key, as board service presents unique responsibilities, dynamics, risks, and opportunities. It also calls for a distinctive set of skills. This program will equip you with critical tools and insights that will enhance your readiness for corporate board service and enable you to make a lasting contribution at the highest level of an organization.
This board-readiness program examines best practices for corporate boards and explores options and opportunities in corporate board service. You will gain a greater understanding of the role and responsibilities of corporate directors and the challenges you can expect to face in that role. By completing this program, you will signal that you are equipped with the core knowledge needed to be effective as a corporate director.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...