What you'll learn
- Focus your mission and create service offerings that address the needs of your target populations
- Improve relationships with your board
- Strengthen your strategic position and create a more accountable organization
- Develop core capabilities, external alliances, and operational alignment to fulfill your mission and execute your strategy
- Implement appropriate and effective performance management and information systems
Today's nonprofit organizations are faced with shifting demands for services, resource constraints, and diverse operational challenges. They must also learn to navigate the advent of new technology and new sources of funding. To fulfill their missions, nonprofit leaders must step up their game and create organizations that can thrive in the midst of change. Exploring crucial concepts and skills for nonprofit leadership, this program will prepare you to strengthen management and accountability while leading the evolution needed to create an effective, high-performing organization.
This program delivers the strategic perspectives, practical frameworks, and leadership skills you need to drive high performance across the organization. You will leave prepared to take decisive action and create a more responsive, successful, and sustainable nonprofit organization.