What you'll learn
- Enhance your financial decision-making skills
- Become a strategic partner to the CEO
- Develop your leadership capabilities
- Strengthen your communication skills
As capital markets and organizational strategies have evolved, so has the role of the chief financial officer (CFO). Today's CFOs are not just gatekeepers of a company's financial information; they serve as key strategic partners who must fulfill a broad set of responsibilities. In this program, you will learn what it takes to meet the demands of the CFO role. You will begin to build a robust set of skills in strategy, communication, and leadership that will enable you to drive innovation and lead organizational change.
This program helps individuals develop the knowledge and capabilities they need to succeed as a modern CFO. In the company of other senior financial leaders, you will discover how to build your skills in key areas, identify blind spots or competency gaps, and gain tools and insights relevant to the CFO role.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...