What you'll learn
- Design effective service strategies and offerings
- Ensure consistent, high-quality service delivery
- Expand your personal and professional network
Superior customer service can differentiate your business in the marketplace—if you design the right offerings and execute flawlessly. Led by HBS thought leaders who are experts in customer experience management, this program delves into the fundamentals of leading and managing service-oriented businesses. You will explore new strategies for designing sustainable service models, addressing gaps in service execution, and delivering a transformational customer experience.
Taking a holistic approach to service design, execution, and transformation, this customer experience management program prepares you to create an exceptional service culture that supports employees, delights customers, and drives organizational performance. You will return with the frameworks to align your firm's operating models and strategic service mission with changing consumer needs, shifting market demands, and an evolving competitive landscape.
You may also like
- OnlineDeveloped by Harvard Kennedy School faculty, this professional credential program equips you with the skills necessary to advance...$995+Available now
- OnlineA Free Podcast SeriesFree*Available now
- OnlineThis free webinar from HKS professor Todd Rogers is his take on the five principles for effective communication and how to...Free*Available now