What you'll learn
- Bringing a Strategic Focus to Your Role: increasing your level of contribution, aligning capabilities with strategy, developing vision
- Communicating as a Woman: gender and its impact on communication, body language, persuasive methods
- Building Productive Relationships: becoming a trusted advisor, identifying key players in and outside of your organization, building confidence and credibility with those in your network
- Gender and Negotiation: creating impactful outcomes as a female negotiator, winning strategies for negotiations, achieving organizational support
Women emerging into management roles will build their unique leadership skills through interactive exercises and powerful group discussions. They will gain the skills they need to communicate, negotiate, and lead with confidence.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...