What you'll learn
- Aligning your leadership strategy and style
- Enhancing service and differentiating on service excellence
- Leading organizational change
- Capturing maximum value through skillful and effective negotiation
- Identifying opportunities for new or enhanced products, services, and business models
- Implementing ethical negotiation and decision-making strategies
Learning alongside other accomplished senior businesswomen from around the world, you will engage in a rich learning experience that includes faculty presentations, case studies, small-group exercises, self-assessments, and personal coaching. The program features the latest research on leadership, gender in the workplace, and emerging best practices that are helping today's most successful companies outperform the competition. As you learn how other successful women have overcome challenges in their industries, their companies, and their personal interactions, you will expand your repertoire of leadership strategies.
Each day, you will meet with a "board of advisers"—a small group facilitated by a professional coach. These intimate meetings will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses, articulate and overcome personal leadership challenges, and develop your personal action plan focused on your leadership approach. Your action plan will then help you apply your learning and continue developing as a leader long after the program.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...