What you'll learn
- Understand industry models—from venture capital to growth equity to buyouts
- Broaden your knowledge of industry processes and terminology
- Assess the implications of different deal structures and terms
- Establish a successful private equity/venture capital partnership structure
Raising private capital can be a daunting process, especially for new entrants in the sector. Foundations of Private Equity and Venture Capital delves into the fundamental challenges and best practices for successfully raising a new fund or venture. You will explore the full range of industry models, from venture capital to growth equity to buyouts, as well as the key issues related to investment criteria, management strategies, and decision-making processes.
Providing deep insight into the landscape, players, and trends in private equity and venture capital, this new program boosts your investment expertise at every stage of the deal structuring and fundraising process. You will return to your company with the skills, strategies, and confidence to target the right investors, find the best deals, and raise the capital for your first-time fund.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...