What you'll learn
- Auditing and enhancing your decision-making skills
- Understanding the core elements of negotiation
- Navigating challenging environments
- Strengthening your team's skills
Whether you're executing a strategic sale, a vendor contract, or a high-stakes acquisition, your ability to negotiate can make or break your company's success—and your career. In this comprehensive negotiation training program, you will develop the psychological insights and practical skills needed to bargain more effectively, make better decisions on the spot, and consistently deliver results.
Working individually and in teams, you will engage in hands-on exercises and simulations that test and develop your personal skills as a negotiator and decision-maker. After conducting these representative, relatively simple negotiations, you will discuss the results with faculty and peers and assess the specific actions that produced different interactions and outcomes. Through complementary case studies, faculty presentations, and classroom discussions, you will explore additional principles and techniques you can apply to your own negotiations and interpersonal interactions.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...