What you'll learn
- How financial modeling unlocks value
- How strategy helps real estate organizations grow
- How project leadership maintains value
- How design creates value
How do you achieve short-term stability and long-term growth in the unpredictable real estate marketplace? This program explores how forward-thinking real estate leaders are positioning their firms to seize growth opportunities and maximize asset value. Equipped with new strategies for enhancing operational efficiency, navigating market change, and unlocking new sources of capital, you will be ready to help your company compete more successfully in an increasingly complex industry.
Focused on the best practices and emerging trends in the global real estate industry, this program helps you expand your real estate expertise and strengthen your strategic decision-making capabilities. You will gain critical insights into the finance and leadership issues facing the real estate development, design, and construction industries—and return with the frameworks to structure your organization for long-term growth.
You may also like
- OnlineDeveloped by Harvard Kennedy School faculty, this professional credential program equips you with the skills necessary to advance...$995+Available now
- OnlineA Free Podcast SeriesFree*Available now
- OnlineThis free webinar from HKS professor Todd Rogers is his take on the five principles for effective communication and how to...Free*Available now