What you'll learn
- Reimagining your business
- Reevaluating your value chain
- Reconnecting with your customers
- Rebuilding your organization
- Steps to enabling digital leadership
Across every industry, digital technologies are redefining the way consumers engage and companies compete. This challenging digital business strategy course provides the comprehensive framework for mastering digital leadership and organizational transformation. You will explore the latest technologies and learn how to leverage digital, social, and mobile marketing tools to drive innovation and spur growth.
Focused on digital transformation, this digital business strategy program explores the best practices for building platforms and managing ecosystems that attract and retain customers. With a better understanding of changing consumer behavior and media habits, you will be ready to reinvent your business model, reassess your value chain, reconnect with your customers, and rebuild your organization for the future.
You may also like
- OnlineDeveloped by Harvard Kennedy School faculty, this professional credential program equips you with the skills necessary to advance...$995+Available now
- OnlineA Free Podcast SeriesFree*Available now
- OnlineThis free webinar from HKS professor Todd Rogers is his take on the five principles for effective communication and how to...Free*Available now